Toyota: Sienna

"I am expecting twins in March. I have a 3 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. I have been worried about how to set up the cars with carseats and such. We already have a minivan (the latest Toyota Sienna) and I really like it. It can be set up to get back to the 3rd row with little problem - we have the 7 seater but it comes in a 8 seat version - in which you may be able to fit 3 carseats in the middle row. My husband just traded in his 2 door car for a Volvo XC90 (suv) just because it has a 3rd row. It will not be easy to get the kids in the 3rd row but it does have a built in booster in the middle row which is fine for our 5 yearold. But we don't plan on using the Volvo as the everyday car but felt more comfortable with both cars being capable of toting all 4 kids. I don't think there is a perfect solution but there are some cars out there that can accomodate 3 carseats in the backseat - it wasn't an option for us."

No comments:

Welcome to Parents Start Here!

Mama Sprout here! As a Mom, I am overwhelmed by all the things out there for and about kids and family! Where to start? What are the most important things needed? What fits our needs the best? What's healthy behavior? What are "normal" bodily functions? In order to make informed decisions, I talk to alot of parents and I've joined online parent groups.

By clicking the various links on the right, you can read compliations of parents' experiences. Please add your comments and share your experiences. I hope by starting here, the information shared will provide guidance and/or answers as we make our way through the endless world called parenthood.